email: Mihal.Freinquel@gmail.com

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

the nuts and bolts of it

I went to the doc today to discuss my hardware removal!!!! Like, thank you for existing but ok get the fuck out now.



So anyway, apparently it's a super easy recovery. Doc says I'll be able to walk out of the hospital same day, and should just bring one crutch for soreness. I have to keep it dry for a week because of stitches, and have to elevate and ice for swelling which won't be nearly as bad as the first time, especially because I can put weight on it and it won't be immobilized. So, eager as hell, we set the date for Jan 16th. But then I got to work and my manager mentioned that that time would be really busy and asked me to postpone 2 weeks. Sigh. I called the doc to reschedule but they haven't called me back yet. Now I'm antsy.

I JUST WANT IT OUT. Even though I'm super afraid of surgery. But I seriously can't think about all the damn hardware anymore. Can I please move on with my life for chrissake? Thank you. Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment