email: Mihal.Freinquel@gmail.com

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

calf-atrophy

I knew there was a pun somewhere in there - calf...atrophy...catastrophe - anyway it took me way too long to come up with, but there you have it.


Today during my yoga practice I noticed that my right calf has atrophied. This sucks hard on two levels. 1) My calves are already teeny to begin with - yoga has significantly strengthened and pronounced them, but it took a long time to get to that wimpy little bump you see on my left side. 2) WTF, ATROPHY?! That's so depressing! What in the fuck does that even mean for what's about to come??? I don't know and I don't like it. This weak, tight, incapable little calf is scaring the shit out of me and I'm sick of looking at it.

Ugh, bye.

1 comment:

  1. I also freaked out when I noticed that my calf muscle had atrophied. I'm glad to have found your blog. I'm 3 weeks since breaking and 2 weeks since surgery. A friend has found a scooter for me. I'm so excited. I can't wait to get it.

    ReplyDelete