email: Mihal.Freinquel@gmail.com

Thursday, June 13, 2013

apple cider vinegar for my horrid body odor

Remember when I smelled SO BAD? Well I had a dream that if I drank apple cider vinegar it would cure it - so I woke up the next morning and drank some (a few tablespoons in a big glass of water), and ever since then my BO has gotten so much less foul. In fact I'd venture to say it's basically gone.


Of course, I didn't just come up with this on my own - being the health nut that I am, I know that ACV is great for lots of things. It aids digestion, it's anti-fungal, it regulates blood sugar, clears skin, balances your pH - basically it's ideal for detoxification. I got the Bragg's raw organic kind, you can find it at any health food store and it's like $6 for a huge bottle. I suggest going that route rather than some crappy kind at a regular store - go hard or go home right? Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. I broke my ankle three weeks ago but no surgery is required. Your blog has been a godsend. Everything is so frustrating and I don't have much help. As for the BO is it because of the lack of the frequent showers or the movement? I've noticed it on myself the last few days and I can't make sense of it. - Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came across your blog today and it has so much helpful information and solutions! I have also encountered this BO issue with my ankle break. I broke both my wrists in 2013 and did not have this issue, so it was bothering me as well. I am so grateful you posted the solution. Thank you so much for sharing many of the other issues you experienced, as I am having them as well and I hadn't found much specific information on the web about them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't stand vinegar of any type so this wouldn't work for me. For those suffering who also can't stand the stuff I've come across the natural deodorant company, it comes in a putty mousse type formulae and on the days I use it no BO, so now using it all the time! https://naturaldeoco.com

    Your blog is helping to reassure me so much though. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete